Full planning permission has been approved for a brand new landmark hotel in this prominent town centre location.
Hertford has so much to offer visiting hotel guests: bespoke and specialist boutique shopping, Hertford Museum, antique shops, a wide variety of excellent bars and restaurants, riverside walks, town and Castle events, history, art, culture, nature, gastronomy and much more. Hertford draws on it’s history of over a thousand years.
Some key features of the proposed hotel are listed below:
- 86 double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Resident’s bar
- Restaurant for hotel guests and a signature steak restaurant
- Ample guest parking in adjacent car park (charges may apply)
- Within a 5 minute walk of Hertford East station with trains to Moorgate in just 49 minutes
- Seasonal daily Water Taxi day trips on the River Lea. The pick-up/drop off dock is just 100m from the hotel http://www.leeandstortboats.co.uk/the-cruises/waterbus-cruise
- Superb selection of hospitality options all within a 5 minute walk of the new hotel including; Veyso’s Brassiere, for the finest in Mediterranean/Turkish dining, Mr Tanaka’s, a hidden gem for Japanese food lovers, traditional Sunday roasts at The Old Barge on the waterfront, cool Mexican dining at “Dirties” for that authentic food truck experience, and Hertford’s best cocktails at The Snug
For all commercial enquiries, please phone Steven Oates on 01992 303 300.